Enjoy This Luxurious Oceanfront Condo at the Ebb Tide in New Smyrna Beach!
This is the Owner of TeemingVR personal unit and is located in New Smyrna Beach, FL on the East Coast of Florida -
This expansive 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom unit is the perfect beach escape.
It has all the luxuries of a high end resort with the added bonus of some of the most amazing views of the ocean you will ever see. As beautiful as the pictures are, it is so much better in person.
1550 Sq Ft Under Air- LARGE 2BR, sleeps 7.
* On the NO DRIVE part of the beach
* King size Masterbed room with Cool-Gel Memory Foam Mattress
* Oversized jacuzzi in the master bathroom
* Floor to ceiling, wall to wall glass looking out over the ocean in the master and living room
* 3 HD flat-screen TV's (2 other TV's) with cable
* Free domestic long distance (plus Canada)
* No need to bring your beach towels or chairs! The condo has plenty of beach chairs, 3 kayaks, large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, shovels, skim boards, adult bikes, kid bikes, frisbees, balls, tennis rackets, 2 soft top surfboards, and much more.
* Every room has a TV
* 250 plus DVD library
* Private tennis court
* Heated pool with a spa
* Exercise room with cable TV and DVD player
* True jogging and cycling machines
* Weight machines
* Gas grill
* Wireless available in the pool area, right outside your door
* Beautiful, wide flat beach
* Near numerous restaurants, grocery store, shopping in town, and golf courses
* Ebb Tide is small, only 53 units
New Smyrna Beach is the second oldest town in Florida and what many recall as "the old Florida of yesterday". Quaint shops on historic Flagler Ave and friendly folks are what New Smyrna is all about. We are only 15 miles south of Daytona, and 55 miles east of Orlando, you can enjoy everything from central Florida's amusement parks, Kennedy Space Center, to relaxing on what some consider "the best beach in the world."
Dogs considered up to 20 lbs. $80 up to one week; $55 per each addt'l week up to $190 month; no exceptions on weight- condo assoc rules